Web Story: Breaking News

This worked out slightly better than I thought it would. It’s still not as good as Teddy Broosevelt’s, though; I didn’t realize until I was just about done that he had already done pretty much the exact same thing. Oh well. Great minds think alike.

This was mostly the result of trial-and-error, with emphasis on the error. I messed around a lot with the code for that article before I managed to get the CNN logo up there, and I’m still not entirely sure how I managed to do it. The CNN logo isn’t the only change, though – if you look around, you’ll notice that I changed every single mention of “The Onion” to “CNN”. This is legitimate news now! It’s always funny when people mistake Onion articles for fact; this kind of thing could make said mistake that much more common.

2 Responses to “Web Story: Breaking News”

1. David Gurri says:

None really. It’s kind of complicated actually (at least I thought so), but you can learn about pretty much all of it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOUla9iBnDY

2. Wow! That’s impressive. I need to try that assignment. That looks like fun. Any tips?